Sharing another live project issue that I faced with one of my customers..
A single user when trying to open SharePoint 2013 Mysite page, was getting a blank page. This was happening on some other Mysite pages also.
Also user was sometimes receiving error:
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.SPIntlCal.GetLocalCalendar(SPCalendarType calType)
- Go to My Site Settings in Central Administration
- Edit the user profile for the user having the issue
- The setting for ‘Set your calendar’ would be blank
- Set this to a value like – Gregorian
- Save the profile
- User would be able to access the My site pages.